Monday, January 23, 2006

let's help tina









i get many requests from adifans to help them identify / find certain kicks... and normally I wouldn't post them here, but these are just too delicious to resist and they have me intrigued...

"
I've been trying to figure out what the name of these are. My whole family had a pair when we were young. We got them in around 1990 in Germany.. if it helps. Here's a picture of what they look like. (It's not a clear picture, since it's a picture of a picture.) And if it's not clear, they have velcro. I'd be really happy if you knew which shoes these were. Thank you!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like adidas forums to me! but i doubt it anyway. they're nice, but i've got something against black shoes, but it's just me =)

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Thanks once again!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home